Friday 4 June 2021

Challenge #11 Santa

 Good morning fellow crafters, I hope you are all well!
Before I get to this fortnights challenge theme, I need to announce our Top 3 from our 'Fairy Lights' challenge. 
As we only had 4 entries I think its unfair to choose only 3, so I think all 4 of you should have the blog badge.....huge congrats xx

Now for our new theme...

SANTA

as long as Santa/Father Christmas is on your creation somewhere your good to go!

Lets see what fabulous creations the DT have made......





















Shell


Thank you ladies, amazing makes as always xx

You have until Thursday 17th June at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the linky tool below.


Privacy Policy Notice:
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog, or entering a piece of artwork into Inlinkz, do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing, have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information, should it be selected in our Top 3.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Doris Klein said...

Oh what wonder DT works for this fun challenge!

Thanks for this and stay safe
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Vee Cassidy said...

Sorry if my last comment did not save, I had been saying thank you for the lovely badge and how lovely the DT projects are. I appreciate the fun challenge. Vee xx