Friday 4 February 2022

MTTCC to re-start very soon

 Hello to My Time To Craft Christmas challenge blog!

The owner, Shell, is taking a blogging break and has agreed to let me, Becca S, from the DT crew to manage the challenge blog(s) until she returns. 

# 27 challenge theme will be Clean and Simple format Christmas cards and it will be revealed hopefully sometime later today, February 4 @ 10:30 pm CST (might be on Saturday the 5th depending on where you are in the world). 

I would also like to put this Christmas blog back on the every other Friday schedule and to run/post on opposite weeks of Shell's other challenge blog, My Time To Craft. 

Thanks to our blog followers and hope you'll be excited to start participating again and the possibility for bragging rights if selected for Top 3!!!


Finding the time to craft Christmas cards, 

Becca S

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Yes, I am! Thank you for doing this, Becca! xoxo