Friday 1 April 2022

Challenge #30 Top 3 Picks Announcement

MTTCC #30 Top 3 Picks 

Greetings! Can you believe we are having a little bit of snow in north central Illinois this evening as I'm typing this post!!!! But I digress from my purpose.

Only 3 entries for MTTCC's #30 Forest or Christmas Trees Theme!!!

So these 3 crafters will automatically receive the Top 3. All three had the sweetest scenes on their Christmas cards. Each one had trees to the side or background to complete their winter environments.

Congrats, gals! In their numerical order:

#1 Sidan = bear and penguin exchanging a gift in front of some trees

#2 = Trine (Trijntje) = polar bears in a mountainous winter scene

#3 = Niki 1 (Monique) = cardinals at a birdfeeder near some trees


Please snag the Top 3 badge located in the blog sidebar to copy and paste to your own blogs.

THANKS for participating! This shows your support of our efforts at MTTCC!

On behalf of the My Time To Craft Christmas challenge blog owner, Shell S, and the DT, Becca S


2 comments:

Trijntje said...

Thank you for pick up my card in the top 3. Groeten Trijntje

sidan said...

Hello! We have also snow in germany today. The day I make the card we have 16°C. Must I make a summer christmas card to get springtime back?
Thanks to pick my card.