Friday 23 December 2022

MTTCC #49 Top Picks for all 4 entries

 Announcement for Top Picks at MTTCC! Theme #49 was Candy Cane (Christmas) ending at 12:30am CST December 22 and with Christmas in just a few days, we were lucky to have 4 participants submit unique cards featuring candy canes! DT member Meena and I agreed to give all 4 the bragging rights. 

These cards are even different than DT makes! (Don't you love seeing products from different companies?!!!?!)

Our Top 3 Picks badge will be shared by these 4 steadfast supporters of My Time To Craft Christmas! Congrats to Aimeslee, Pamela, Jackie, and Marianne!!


***************************************

In reverse order of entry:

#4 = Aimeslee


#3 = Pamela D.


#2 = Jackie C. 


and #1 = Marianne


*****************************************

So festive and making me want some peppermint! 


New theme #50 (yes #50) will begin in about 1 hour 20 minutes so make sure to look for that post! MTTCC and MTTC are keeping their regular schedules so if you find time to craft please join us at our blogs. MTTC is getting ready to start Week 2 of 2 with theme #497 (other December celebrations like Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, and New Year's Eve). 

Let's keep festive cardmaking continuing through the holidays! If you're like me, I usually get 1 or 2 cards that are unexpected that I want to reciprocate. And then most Christmases, I get behind on getting cards mailed early enough for postal delivery before or on Christmas Eve. 

I probably should make that a new year resolution. 

My Time To Craft Christmas challenge blog design team


Celebrating Season's Greetings all year long!

Merry Christmas 2022 and Happy New Year 2023!!!


3 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

What a nice Christmas present, thank you! Congrats to Pamela, Marianne and Jackie and a big Merry Christmas to the team and best wishes for continuing the MTTC vibe in 2023! XOX

Marianne said...

thank you, I took the badge and will put it on my blog. Happy Holidays.

Pamela Duncan said...

Thank you for selecting my Candy Cane Ted in the top 5! Congratulations to all the winners!