Friday 3 February 2023

MTTCC #52 Theme Top 3 Picks

 Top 3 Picks Announcement for My Time To Craft Christmas #52

Theme #52 Use Patterned Paper

Competition was January 20-February 2, 2023.

There were 14 entries! 

Congrats to these 3 : Cathy P, Fabiola, and Lorraine/Rainey!!!


It was my turn (Becca) to pick the projects for bragging rights. It was tough because the artistry was fantastic!

In order of entry:

#1 Lorraine/Rainey


#9 Fabiola


#12 Cathy P


*******************************************

We appreciate all the craft artisans that entered Theme #52 at MTTCC! Your support is important to us!

***********************

Making time to craft Christmas all year long,

My Time To Craft Christmas design team


4 comments:

Fabiola said...

I'm so happy and proud to be in your top3, congrats to all, blessing

Marianne said...

3 beautiful cards, congratulations ladies

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your Top Picks and congrats to the other entrants too.
Lorraine

corysnana said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your Top Picks! Congrats to all! Cathy