Friday 3 March 2023

MTTCC Theme #54 Top 3 Picks Announcement

 Top 3 Picks Announcement for My Time To Craft Christmas Challenge Blog's theme #54 

Congratulations to these wonderfully talented craft-artisans: Melanie H, Susan B, and Darlene P!!!

DT member Meena surveyed the 13 entries and picked these 3 for bragging rights. Thanks to these gals and to our other terrific participants and their snowflake-themed cards! We appreciate your support of MTTCC!


In order of entry:

#3 = Darlene P


#11 = Susan B


#13 = Melanie H


***********************

Making time to craft Christmas all year long,

MTTCC design team


3 comments:

Marianne said...

Congratulations Darlene, Susan and Melanie.

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... thanks for choosing my card among the Top 3 winners ... I'm honored! Congrats to the other ladies ... beautiful designs!

Susan said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card as one of the top 3 - I'm honoured. Congratulations to my fellow winners!