Friday 13 September 2024

MTTCC #94 Santa theme Top 3 Picks Bragging Rights on 12 September 2024

  Announcement: MTTCC's Top 3 Picks for theme #94  

Theme #94 ended at 12:00am CT/Chicago or 6am UK times earlier today, Thursday, September 12, 2024. 

We look forward with anticipation to #95 that more entries will be shared as we countdown less than 4 months to Christmas Day!!!

Congratulations! Three amazing artisans receive Top 3 from 8 entries :

Leslie M, Irene and Shana!!!

*** 

Bragging rights badge:

for September 12, 2024 for MTTCC #94.  


Here are the winners in order from DT member Granmargaret: 

 Entry No. 3 Leslie M/Lrose


and

Entry No. 4 Irene

and

Entry No. 7 Shana/Paperesse


These are fabulous selections and incredible features with Santa Claus theme!!!

****************

#95 will be published at 12 am central time/Chicago on September 13, 2024. Make sure to look for that posting for the next theme suggested by DT member Becca!

It's a good classic decoration for Christmas card-making!

Crafting Christmas cards all year long,

My Time To Craft Christmas challenge blog's design team members

Granmargaret, Becca, Martina, Miss Mudge and Alyson 

 

3 comments:

Irene said...

Congrats to all and thanks for liking my card too!
XxIrene

Leslie said...

thanks for choosing my card. its appreciated.

Paperesse said...

Thank you for choosing my Mr. & Mrs. Claus card as one of #94's top picks. I'm so glad you liked my card! Just one petite thing...my name is misspelled, I'm Shani. Congrats to the other picks, too!